Sign in to follow this  
Suze

scum bag fox!

I was washing some dishes at 3.00pm this afternoon when the next thing a fox ran past the window and up the garden with my snowy in its mouth.I dashed out and found her in the field by trhe pond.The fox had left her..... not even bothered about eating her!!!!!!..........her neck was broken :tearful: , her eyes were closed :tearful: , there was,nt much blood, just hope she died quickly.I came back up the field and into the garden to be met by my kids who were sobbing , there were white feathers everywhere it was awful :tearful: .We buried her and said a prayer.God bless snowy , a light sussex chicken, who was very tame, loved tinned tuna, loved a cuddle and loved snuggling on the kitchen windowsill waiting for titbits, RIP, we will miss you sweetheart :wub: ., ..........and the fox that broke her neck and did,nt even make a meal of her , I hope you choke on her feathers, or get run over by a car!!

AWWWWWWW, thats awful, we too have chickens, they roam around all day, never thought about a fox getting them in daytime! I suppose its a bit like cats killing birds, its just instinct, lots of hugs, what an awful day for it to happen. >:D<<'> nid

:(

Sorry, snowy :(

Ffffffffflippin Fffffffffffoxes

Trying to look to the good, though, Christmas is a time when lots of birds go to that big run in the sky and snowy had a lovely life before making that journey.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

:)

Thanks guys, there are still white snowy feathers blowing around in the wind in the field :crying: [/img]

Edited by Suze