Sign in to follow this  
dooday24

hi all

i was just wondering wat i can do??????????????

reece is still not sleeping properly and his behaviour is off the wall at the moment.......... think some of this cud b due to me bein under a lot of stress at the moment as having a lot of problems with my sister and her daughter (her daughter is just 17 and pregnant)

and my sister has disowned her and aving lots of problems and seeing the mental health team in march.....

also a man i loved dearly who i av cared for for 14yrs at work died a couple of days ago.........

i have been sighned off work last week and now been sighned off 4 another 2 weeks as just not coping with everything goin on at the moment........

i rang to speak 2 reeces phsychologist this morning but she was off today so i asked to speak 2 the duty phsychologist and that was a waste of time she was like just make sure he has routine make sure its calm get his some lavender oil and just ride it out basically!!!!!!!!!!!!11

i was like ive tried everything and it dosnt work 4 reece ......... she was like well there is a good book u can read on sleep!!!!!!!!!WAT A JOKE :wallbash::wallbash:

I ASKED if there was anything i cud give reece medication wise and she was like NOOOOOOOOOOO :wallbash::wallbash:

we dont prescribe stuff for children to help them sleep!!!!!!!!!!

i explained about melatonin being given to children with A ASD ..... but she wud not even entertain it .............

i will b seriously thinking of getting melatonin another way if they do not help us soon ..............(but not sure how much to give him)!!!

i rang my gp after her phonecall in tears and she was disgusted she cannot believe we r getting NO HELP :wallbash::wallbash:

thats wen she sighned me off work 4 another couple of weeks and also said the only thing i can do is ring the duty social worker and explain i need help and i need it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

cudnt even get the children to scool again this morning........... reece had a major meltdown cos i forgot his cuddly bunny!!!!!!!! and was hitting and biting me!!!!!!!!

and upset shannon so much made her ill bless her........

I JUST AM AT BREAKING POINT want to crawl in2 a whole and stay there forever.............

sorry to rant but really needed to get all of it off my chest

thanks for listening

love donnaxxxxxxx

You certainly have a lot to cope with at the moment. It's so hard and just cos you're a mum 'they' expect you to stay calm and cope with everything, but I can tell you I certainly haven't many times.

When I have had really bad times I used the Parentline Plus helpline 0808 800 2222. They were brilliant. They listened and in my case they sent some information relevant to my situation/difficulties. I had several phonecalls with them to get me over the worst. Don't despair - even if there's chaos all around you, shut yourself in the toilet and phone them. Website: parentlineplus.org.uk

Thinking of you >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hi Dooday24

You could request an urgent assessment from social services duty team if you really cant cope tonight, if you can get throw the evening then write down all your circumstances, detailing the main key behaviors your son has and difficulties with school exct, then write a list of the things you would like, so melatonin to be considered, what would you want if a magic wand was waved, then list them, write them all in a formal letter and send it to your childrens adolescents mental health clinic, gp sergery and MP and express how you want help now.

If you dont get anywhere then do an official complaint letter and send it to the complaints services for the CAMHS.

Your been ignored and let down, its impacting on your current situation and it needs urgent attention and action.

Contact a family helplines are great to get support with these things as well as youngminds.

Keep going, you can do this, your made of strong stuff.

JsMum

Our local CAMHS also refuse point blank to medicate, however bad things get. I've been told he's too young, it's unethical! Not sure where that leaves the areas that DO prescribe it! Postcode lottery I guess :(

donna >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I really hope you get some support from somewhere soon - I've heard good things about parentline, so as Mandapanda says, it may be a good idea to call them.

I'll be about tonight if you need a chat

Nicky xxxxxxxx

Hi ,

Your situation is really difficult. You have to deal with big things ,eachone hard for itself. I really feel for you and hope that at least some of them will get better soon. >:D<<'> >:D< >:D<<'>

We used to order melatonin from Kirkman. Go to their wbsite.They sell vitamins and all kind of supplements .You do not need presciption but it costs some money.

I will think of you.Take care .You are strong. You can do it. >:D<<'>

dana xxx

Donna sending you lots of hugs, you have a mountain of things to deal with right now and most certainly need some help and support. I hope you get chance to ring the parents help line and perhaps SS and that they will be able to help you to find some solutions.

Well done for getting the kids to school today, hope its given you a little breathing space I will try and catch up with you properly later.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

lots of love

Clare x x x

hi thanku all for yr kind words and support

reeces phsychologist didnt bother to phone 2day sooooo im fuming just had enough of camhs

love donnaxxxxxxxxxxxxx