Sign in to follow this  
Special_talent123

Fonts

i was looking at there telling me clear total communication leaflet, i was wondering the fonts she has talked about like Elementary SF for people with Learning Disabilities are good to use but i dont have them in my document. does any one have those fonts if so how can i get hold of them? it would be good for my book im writing?

Hi - I don't know if this contains 'elementary sci-fi' but there's a free doewnload of nearly 5000 fonts here:

Here

I think it's an updated/renamed version of '4000+ font collection', which I downloaded a couple of years ago and is brilliant. Certainly the reviews look similar. you should be fine with this dowload source, but DO scan for viruses/adware before opening the downloaded file.

It would also be a good idea to download a font viewer that will allow you to browse multiple fonts easily (unlike windows which is one at a time!). you should find 'Font thing' somewhere on the same site, butcheck that it works with your O/S if you run vista. It runs fine on XP/98SE...

L&P

BD

Hi - I don't know if this contains 'elementary sci-fi' but there's a free doewnload of nearly 5000 fonts here:

Here

I think it's an updated/renamed version of '4000+ font collection', which I downloaded a couple of years ago and is brilliant. Certainly the reviews look similar. you should be fine with this dowload source, but DO scan for viruses/adware before opening the downloaded file.

It would also be a good idea to download a font viewer that will allow you to browse multiple fonts easily (unlike windows which is one at a time!). you should find 'Font thing' somewhere on the same site, butcheck that it works with your O/S if you run vista. It runs fine on XP/98SE...

L&P

BD

thank u i will try that

Here

L&P

BD

scanned it its fine but they issue is its still at the download still download its taking ages

scanned it its fine but they issue is its still at the download still download its taking ages

It's a very big file - it has nearly 5000 fonts in! It'll get there :)

not showing elementary

you may not find exactly what you are looking for by name, but if you downloaded font thing and have a look you should find something similar/the same with a different name. if there's absolutely nothing there that's close (unlikely) you may find it as a free download on a commercial font site but BE CAREFUL downloading and run antivirus/spyware. Outside of that, you'll have to look for it on a commercial site or fonts disc and pay for it

L&P

BD

you may not find exactly what you are looking for by name, but if you downloaded font thing and have a look you should find something similar/the same with a different name. if there's absolutely nothing there that's close (unlikely) you may find it as a free download on a commercial font site but BE CAREFUL downloading and run antivirus/spyware. Outside of that, you'll have to look for it on a commercial site or fonts disc and pay for it

L&P

BD

viruses pick up straight away on my computer because i have spyware detector it tells me what i got and then quaratine its gone. if its a stuck one i have to keep scanning quaratine 5 times for it to be gone.