TheNeil

What The Hell Are You Doing?

I was driving back from my tri-weekly run last night and caught myself listening to...country and western music :crying:

This kind of disturbed a little (see, not as insane as most would think) but then I realised that I always listen to Radio 2 on a Thursday night as I drive home (only takes about 5 mins). Now when I'm just being 'normal' (for me that is) I'd never listen to the likes of such thing but for that brief journey I'm seemingly compelled to listen as it's part of 'the routine' (I blame 'whispering Bob' :notworthy:).

Of course this then had me asking myself, "What the hell are you doing?" :huh:

Why will I wear Lycra and be happy with any unsightliness if I'm running but at no other time?

Why will I listen to my mother yammer on at me on the phone but hang up in seconds if it's anyone else?

Why do I have the utmost respect for knives...but lick them if they're covered in jam?

So...does anyone else find themselves doing things as part of a routine that they'd never do in a million years normally?

I realised that I always listen to Radio 2 on a Thursday night

All I can say to that revelation is:

'Verry, Terry Wogaan'

You have scared me now :ph34r:

*shudder*

Boho :wacko:

Sorry TN, just a scary flashback to New Year with my SIL who had been given a CD of Radio 2 presenters singing a medley of poptastic favourites as a Christmas present, and that refrain has super-glued itself in my mind :hypno:

Edited by bid

We have to dance if we're in the kitchen when ABBA comes on. Top marks for expressive dancing, not just a jig. It's a dark family secret as we're too cool for Swedish 'rock' bands.

Sorry TN, just a scary flashback to New Year with my SIL who had been given a CD of Radio 2 presenters singing a medley of poptastic favourites as a Christmas present, and that refrain has super-glued itself in my mind :hypno:

As they say on Crimewatch, 'please don't have nightmares'...although just the thought of that musical delight has me worried :lol:

You know that bank ad with the little cartoon peeps & the woman singing in a very, VERY high voice?

Well me & mr p sing along to it every time it comes on. And we can hit the top note B)

JP continues to save hard for his own place ....