Sign in to follow this  
Special_talent123

I need to move out of mums urgently

Im sorry if you feel its gone of topic of your mum, but I think the issues of this placement is lying heavily on your thoughts and maybe making you stressed out and thats why its not working out with your mum, I dont want you paying a bill you shouldnt be paying for, even if its a private organisation, if its aimed at disabilities, it should be in the means of their benefits, So I really urge you to get more advice on what you should be paying for, maybe this post went off track to get you back on track, sometimes we end up talking about things we dont think has anything to do what is going on, but clearly this placement that broke down has effected you much more than you realise.

JsMumxxx

sorry im not thinking properly because im suffering with depression and struggling to concentrate.

sorry im not thinking properly because im suffering with depression and struggling to concentrate.

I understand your really struggling and the depression is your symptom but there is a root cause and not having needs met and your mum not recieving the correct support so she can then help you adds to further stress which agrivates the depression, if you dont get help with the bills, and rebuild the issues with your mum your depression will just continue to cause you great pain.

For now try and take carexxx

JsMumx

I understand your really struggling and the depression is your symptom but there is a root cause and not having needs met and your mum not recieving the correct support so she can then help you adds to further stress which agrivates the depression, if you dont get help with the bills, and rebuild the issues with your mum your depression will just continue to cause you great pain.

For now try and take carexxx

JsMumx

i dont know really what to say. mum is getting the support she wont even listen to any one about my autism she just says its an attention seeker behaviour diagnosis and really hurts me.

i dont know really what to say. mum is getting the support she wont even listen to any one about my autism she just says its an attention seeker behaviour diagnosis and really hurts me.

The comments are defo very hurtful, this is her interpritation, maybe she has difficulties excepting you do have a disability, maybe she just cant cope with that right now, your behaviour is defo not attention seeking, so dont listen to comments like that, depression, along with AS is very difficult to deal with, could you access some councilling, or something to help you with getting throw the emotional pain, maybe the social services could look at a short respite placement for you, if your mum is causing greater emotional pain, its not best to be together, but you need to get the right support, just moving out wont help you.

Has your mum been to any of the National Autistic Societies Confrences, they do talks on Adult DX of AS.

I think a lot of what you have discussed is because she just doesnt understand what your going throw, and so is defensive and in some way defends herself because she doesnt want to be responsible for you having AS, some kind of guilt or similair.

JsMumxxx

The comments are defo very hurtful, this is her interpritation, maybe she has difficulties excepting you do have a disability, maybe she just cant cope with that right now, your behaviour is defo not attention seeking, so dont listen to comments like that, depression, along with AS is very difficult to deal with, could you access some councilling, or something to help you with getting throw the emotional pain, maybe the social services could look at a short respite placement for you, if your mum is causing greater emotional pain, its not best to be together, but you need to get the right support, just moving out wont help you.

Has your mum been to any of the National Autistic Societies Confrences, they do talks on Adult DX of AS.

I think a lot of what you have discussed is because she just doesnt understand what your going throw, and so is defensive and in some way defends herself because she doesnt want to be responsible for you having AS, some kind of guilt or similair.

JsMumxxx

i do have psychologist/psychiatrist for many years and not happy with how they been treating me. stuff my social worker she dont do her job properly and offends me. respite no but its supported living i would be moving into because my health is detoriating at home and not having any independence which i want. its urgent because there been time when she constanttly threatenin me that she will kick me out one time

I think it might be helpful to get your social worker to speak to your mother about the threats to kick you out. You need some kind of system in place before it happens. You may be entitled to some kind of mediator who can help prevent it from happening.

I understand your sister suffers from severe mental health problems and is currently hospitalised. Maybe your mum, as a carer, needs some support with caring for you right now. It is bound to be stressful for her too.

Hi K

You met me last night at Youth Club. I was lady who ran it (name begins with H).

I will call you on Monday and try and meet up with you on Tuesday to go through things with you. I have your mobile number.

Now, try and get a good nights sleep and we will try and start to sort things out next week. Put the problems away for tomorrow - have Sunday doing something nice like a walk on the Quay or the Beach.

Try not to argue with mum - hard I know - but we mums sometimes get very angry at how things are working out and yell at our kids.

You can talk to me on Tuesday and maybe together we can try and sort out the problems you are having.

Best Wishes

H