smoogie

I want to meet more people with AS!

Hi my name is Sam I am 21 and I live in Poole in Dorset in the United Kingdom. Was d/x at 7, didn't find out till about 15. Seem to be mild. Have a few freinds, even some with AS, others with other similar stuff & a large number of NTs...

Anyway I am interested in meeting other people with AS. I have never met any girls with it before either so wouldn't mind seeing how it is for females as most AS people are guys lol

I know a fair bit about AS as well as that I can relate to NTs so seem to feel like im half way there. I get best & worse of both worlds. Not really sure where im going in life atm but im starting a new job 2moz which should be good!

Anyone want to message me further feel free to send me a privert message...

hi smoggie

and welcome to the forum, you live in a lovley part of the world i lived in poole myself for 10 yrs and miss it very much, hope you enjoy the forum

theresa

ps i have a son of 6 who is going through the dx process at mo

Edited by tjw

heya another female aspie here! with other things but yeah here i am! lol X i have MH probs and dyspraxxia too i was of dx wid AS at 14 years old by CAMHS! wbu? i bin bullied alot!havnt had much help and support along the way XXXXKLX

heya another female aspie here! with other things but yeah here i am! lol X i have MH probs and dyspraxxia too i was of dx wid AS at 14 years old by CAMHS! wbu? i bin bullied alot!havnt had much help and support along the way XXXXKLX

Sorry to hear about being bullied. I had a bit of that at school but not as bad as some people. Where abouts do you live? In the UK there is alot of support for people with AS these days...