Sign in to follow this  
Sooze2

Been off line for a while

Hi All, just thought I would pop in to say my computer has completely died now so its looks like I won't be around much. I am in the local library typing this at the moment as I had started getting withdrawal symptoms :rolleyes:

Also we have just received a letter to say they have agreed to do the Statutroy Assessment so I am now looking towards the light at the end of the tunnel - I hope!!!!

Love to all, hope everyone is doing ok.

Suexx

Hi All, just thought I would pop in to say my computer has completely died now so its looks like I won't be around much. I am in the local library typing this at the moment as I had started getting withdrawal symptoms :rolleyes:

Also we have just received a letter to say they have agreed to do the Statutroy Assessment so I am now looking towards the light at the end of the tunnel - I hope!!!!

Love to all, hope everyone is doing ok.

Suexx

Hello Sue - hope you'll be back online properly soon. It's good to hear about your news on the Stat. Assessment :thumbs:

Nicky >:D<<'>

Good news about the Stat Ass :thumbs: - bad news about the puter. :wallbash:

Hope you're up and running again soon - in the meantime, take care of yourself and I hope the assessments go OK,

K x