Sign in to follow this  
JeanneA

Trampoline

Hi, Hubby Carl and I bought Glen a trampolene for his 15th birthday tomorrow, Carl has just put it up in the garden, Glen is at his Dad's today so he won't see it until tomorrow. The trampoline is an 8ft one, for the smaller garden. I have had a jump on it and wow am I out of shape!!! I'm sure Glen will enjoy using it especially with the Summer coming. smile.gif

Ben's out on his right now! Got it for his fourth birthday, and he's 12 this year - so definitely money well spent. It's had a couple of years where it only gets used when he has friends around, but this year it's seen quite a lot of action, so I wonder on a subconscious level whether he's using it to get rid of some of that pre-teen angst (?)

Happy bouncing - and only one person on at a time! :shame:

:D

My kids love the one that my parents bought them! They are out there nearly all the time! Its great!!!! :)

our trampoline has been a god send the kids spend so nuch time on it deffenetly money well spent and i av a sneaky go on there at times hehe

hav fun love donnaxxxxxxxxx

it will save your furniture if he likes to bounce on beds and sofas :lol: last year for a some reason in the rain my 8 yearold ASD stripped off all his clothes and bounced on the trampoline completely nude and all i could do was have hysterical giggles at the sight,and the more i laughed the more he laughed and continued :lol::rolleyes: they are good fun though.

We bought a trampoline last summer and it was the best pruchase we ever made for our son and yes i found out how unfit i am and that I am at that age where a pair of incontinance pants would come in handy.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glen loves his trampoline he has had great fun jumping on it this morning so it does look like money well spent :thumbs:

We got one last year and the three of them bounce on it together at times, although A generally likes it to himself, we got the safety mesh enclosure thing to go on it to stop any accidents and A has put a hole in it this week :rolleyes: Not impressed as it's for safety.

Ours is also an 8 foot one, still takes up most of our garden which is annoying as it can't go anywhere that isn't in the way but definitely money well spent for the amount of use it's had in just one year! :D

Great for A to bounce off his frustrations etc but no good when it's wet :rolleyes:

We got one about 3 years ago and it certainly has had some good use the kids love it especially Josh seeing as he has ADHD as well as Autism it burns some of that energy although he still has plenty left lol

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

A large trampoline is on my birthday and Christmas list every year - I would love one - but I don't have a garden to put one in at the moment. When I do live somewhere with space for one I will be treating myself :D:bounce:

I used to go to a trampolining club when I was little - I was totally useless at any routines as my coordination was awful :rolleyes: - but I used to just love the bouncing - although I did cause myself some injuries as I had no sense of safety - "Yes, of course I can do a double piked back somersault" - *SPLAT* :lol: :lol: