Sign in to follow this  
baddad

Blimey! this new 'real 3D' is a bit of alright, ennit?

Took #1 son to see 'Monsters v Aliens' today in 3D - our first 3D movie since 'shark boy & lava girl'...Blimey, it's got good, hasn't it? And no headaches afterwards either!

For anyone who hasn't taken their little monster to see the aliens yet, I'd recommend it in 3D, but not sure it would have the same impact in the 2D version...

Actually, I think they made a mistake with the glasses and gave us 4D ones - because as we went in we saw ourselves leaving... :o:o

My gay nephew must have had his on back to front - because he saw himself coming out! :lol:

L&P

BD :D

Took #1 son to see 'Monsters v Aliens' today in 3D - our first 3D movie since 'shark boy & lava girl'...Blimey, it's got good, hasn't it? And no headaches afterwards either!

For anyone who hasn't taken their little monster to see the aliens yet, I'd recommend it in 3D, but not sure it would have the same impact in the 2D version...

sounds really good - might take the boys on Friday :thumbs:

My gay nephew must have had his on back to front - because he saw himself coming out! :lol:

:wacko::shame:

You have to pay extra for the glasses though.

I didn't take my son - I delegated that pleasurable task to my daughter. They enjoyed it apparently.

K x

Edited by Kathryn

My nt daughter and her boyfreind went to see it in 3d but he said it was the worst film hed ever seen...............then againe he is 20.