Sign in to follow this  
call me jaded

Troubled teen, Morrisey

I didn't know BD was in California last week.I thought he complained about the weather in England... :o:lol:

I too was struck by the likeness between the Manc Depressive and our own Manic Expressive...

Surely they must be related?

Boho ;)

He took his clothes off because he didn't like a smell . . . that's a classic! :clap:

His new album is good though.

Accherley, in 1983 I was whip thin and (apart from the bush in my back pocket) sort of styled myself on Morrisey - big, white shirt unbuttoned to the belly-button and raggedarsed jeans etc...

I was FAR more Garjuss, though!

Sadly, I think M has fared better in the waistline department, but he's definitely got more wrinkles and greys so i suppose it's swings and rahndabahts!

I was looking for a mirror and then i found a mirror...and heaven knows I'm miserable now...

:(;)

Accherley, in 1983 I was whip thin and (apart from the bush in my back pocket) sort of styled myself on Morrisey - big, white shirt unbuttoned to the belly-button and raggedarsed jeans etc...

I was FAR more Garjuss, though!

Sadly, I think M has fared better in the waistline department, but he's definitely got more wrinkles and greys so i suppose it's swings and rahndabahts!

I was looking for a mirror and then i found a mirror...and heaven knows I'm miserable now...

:(;)

:lol::lol: Karen.

Never mind Morrisey...I've just watched the first episode of the new Ashes to Ashes series, set in 1982.

To my delight I had the same boots as DI Alex Drake (different colour) and two similar jumpers, one of which I knitted myself! Oh, and the same hair-do...

Most excellent :thumbs::clap:

Boho :dance: