Sign in to follow this  
joanne1

Exclusion report

Links working fine Joanne. Very interesting report. I might print it off and leave it in the staffroom :devil:

I'm glad you said that. Would staff be interested do you think? I assume you work in a school.

I can relate to it, my ds is excluded nearly every week

Joanne

Joanne I soo wish I had taken part in that survey! I would be the one that said she waited for the phone call every day and it affected her ability to work, I used to feel physically sick when the phone rang, I had no idea until I joined this forum that it was illegal to send him home, and I am a pre-school teacher!!! He is now at a special school, They tried at first to put him on half days as he was "tired", on the advice of someone on this forum I told them only if they classed it as an exclusion and put it in writing to the chair of govenors and the LEA, they never mentioned it again!!! Enid

I know what you mean Enid sometimes i will confess to not answering the phone at all :rolleyes:

Emma

Hi.Treehouse also had input into a book called ''Constructive campaigning for autism services'' .

I have read the book as our local library stocks it.It thought it was interesting.

I googled the book to get some details for you and would you believe the first thing that came up was our own from some time ago.

:notworthy: Nellie. :)

http://www.asd-forum.org.uk/forum/index.ph...mode=linearplus

The link to the book does not work but I found another.Karen.

:thumbs::thumbs: I think it is an excellent report.I found the details regardind internal exclusion very interesting.I am fortunate that Ben does tell me about the times when he has trips to visit other classes.Karen.