Sign in to follow this  
Sooze2

I'm so gutted

Ive just spent a very long time writing a very deep and meaningful reply on the Genetics post and I pressed to refresh button on my brower and deleted it. :blink:

Probably for the best, a least you won't all think I am a hippie now!

Ive just spent a very long time writing a very deep and meaningful reply on the Genetics post and I pressed to refresh button on my browser and deleted it. :blink:

:oops: What I always do before spell-checking, previewing or anything else is highlight my post and copy it to clipboard (ctrl + C) so if it disappears or the site dies on me, my words of wisdom (:unsure:) can be resurrected with a quick ctrl + V. :)

Ive just spent a very long time writing a very deep and meaningful reply on the Genetics post and I pressed to refresh button on my brower and deleted it. :blink:

OH but it is so frustrating when that happens. :wallbash:

When you lose something in that way it is always hiding somewhere in you computer its just a case of finding it.

If the right (wrong :ph34r: ) people get hold of your computer :unsure: .

Hum I wondered about that. I haven't written anything that I would want to hide so I don't mind about it being found - tis all about me being adopted and how surprising it was to find that blood family (especially on Birth fathers side) are so amazingly like me and the boys/men all have similar personalities to my son etc etc - hence the genetic link blah blah.

Twas very late night ramblings and I got a bit hippyish over our personalities and charaters being formed before we are born. All very boring - :peace: man

Hum I wondered about that. I haven't written anything that I would want to hide so I don't mind about it being found - tis all about me being adopted and how surprising it was to find that blood family (especially on Birth fathers side) are so amazingly like me and the boys/men all have similar personalities to my son etc etc - hence the genetic link blah blah.

Twas very late night ramblings and I got a bit hippyish over our personalities and charaters being formed before we are born. All very boring - :peace: man

I want to read it myself now. :) Karen.

me too wud love to of read it xxxxx

i hate that im always doin it writing something then loosing it does my head in

love donnaxxxxxx

Sounds interesting, Sooze.....like, recreate, man!

Funny thing, my eldest has just discovered the peace sign and has been recreating it everywhere we go- he's really into it!

We had a bizarre discussion on the CND with him and his wee brother on our way to Culross today, it was mental! :P

Edited by pookie170