Sign in to follow this  
Enid

OK where dit it go!!!

Hi,

I just posted two replies to the post titled " Cured" and now I cant find it! I know I have had a glass of Red :wine: and a pretty stressful evening,but they wer`nt anything that would cause it to be taken off!!!! can someone shed a bit of light on this please. Enid

the whole thread has dissapeared it seems

prob as some ppl were offended

Edited by something_different

The thread has been temporarily taken off the forum. It was my decision.

The topic itself was not offensive and does not break any rules, but some inflammatory comments were made in the thread. For the reason I have temporarily taken it off the forum until I have a chance to discuss it with the other mods. Then we will probably edit it and put it back. I have discussed it with The Neil.

I hope that explains things. Enid thanks for your pm - I hope this post suffices as a response. There was nothing wrong with either of your posts on the thread.

Kathryn

hi enid

thanks for asking the question enid i was reading it then came back to reply to the neil and it had gone, i thought i was going a bit mad, and no wine was involved,lol

theresa x :wine: