Mum of 3

one-word association

OK, all you Norris McSquirters...This has been on my mind for ages....(it's a small mind!). It surely must be a record to have a thread that's been going so long/had so many replies, mustn't it? :thumbs:

If only we had some sort of technically-minded type people on this forum who liked facts and figures and researching things on the Web and things, maybe we'd find out!.... :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

I have to admit i've been thinking the same thing :thumbs:

Emma

It is a record - one of the mods said so when the OP returned to the forum (in meet and greet by amberzac) sod it I'll link it Ze link

If you want actual stats though you'll have to find a techie or maths nerd who's got time and enthusiasm - I'd have done it at one time but I really cannot be bothered as the thread is so huge and so many people have contributed and I'm only an amateur techie and a part time nerd!

I'm of the weird minded - I'd like to know how many repeated words there are :wallbash::lol: