Hi, my name is Louise. I'm 21, and I have two kids, 3 and 1. I was diagnosed with Asperger's when I was about 14. I have suffered from anxiety, self-harm and depression as a result, but am now OK. Just thought I'd introduce myself. That's it really.

So hi

hey lou

your MH probs sounds so like to my own i have depression,anxiety i went to docs as wasn't go out the house didn't like socialsing i was withdrawn and quiet confused etc as from there was refered to general counselling session where counsellor picked on that something didn't fit right with her my mum felt the same for years about me and my life where i was refered to complex difficulties clinic at CAMHS where when assessed the came back and knew straight away what it was! -Asperger's Syndrome,depression and social anxiety disorder!

i self harmed since 14 years old i had MH probs since then too like you that was starting point for me! i still self-harm on and off and get suicidal at low times in my life and problems get me frustrated and annoyed with me! i take meds i with adult MH services do you get any help and support? do you take meds? do you feel your MH has improved? if so how you managed to do this? i struggle everyday i have to keep busy to ma MH drops automatically what bout you? did you MH probs show first when 14 years old? was it like my personal story /experience? did you always feel different to others? but didn't know exactly why! do you feel like you got some missing answers? do you take meds? did you go CAMHS/adult MH? did you have CBT therapies? has anyone else in your family have AS /ASD or MH probs? why do you think you have MH probs because of AS? do you work? hope you don't mid me asking you questions sorry if upset or offended you in anyways! how was you officially diagnosed of AS through your MH probs seen? do you still self-harm?

but really nice to hear similiar to stuff i been through already-weird and strange really!

take care

glad everythings ok now do you still suffer from MH probs?

XKX