Sign in to follow this  
frogslegs

Egg misery

Well I have come back today after two lovely weeks spent on a Greek island.... to find that my front door was covered in eggs. I have reported it to the Police who has given me a crime number. This has been done by two girls who are aged 11 and have had a vague disagreement with my son at school. I could have cried....My son was devastated too to be the cause of such vandalism. I don't know how many incidents we have had in a similar vein. I know that we will cure this problem and that another one will emerge. I despair that children think they can do that to somebody else's house. We are constantly targeted because my son is odd/different whatever you want to call it..

Over the past three days he has gone quieter and quieter. When I had a chat with him this morning he said that he really really did not want to go back to school and have to put up with the same children again and again. I am not sure what I should do really....

TONIGHT IS REALLY BLUES NIGHT :crying::crying::crying::crying:

You must tell the school. I'm not sure that they'll do anything but at least they'll be aware.

Did someone witness it to know who the girls are?

I have told the Head and I am meeting with her tomorrow. I have a witness but he is 10. Ideally I would like the two girls in question to come and clean the mess but whether that is an option, I don't know...

Just read your post, if your son doesn't want to go back to his school is moving him to another a option?, I know you shouldn't have to, but this is what i did for my daughter and it worked for her. Is this child who is the witness able to tell the police what he saw? if so try and get the police to vist the parents of these children and maybe go into school and talk to the girl's so they know how serious this is and that it must stop. Good luck with your meeting with the school.

Teresa :)

Went to see the Head this morning who said she could understand my 'distress' but could not do anything. The police has not turned up and I am generally completely fed up. I am considering my options and one of them (don't laugh) is to move abroad. I have had enough with being constantly harassed, my children victimised and this was the last straw for me. I am not british but I have been living here for a long time and just feel utter dispair at what we are facing. I am told my son is not normal and has issues with social skills and yet contrarily to many normal children he knows right from wrong, is always polite, respects other people's property, does not lie or hurts anyone. Is it me or have things gone completely mad around us?