Sign in to follow this  
ScienceGeek

Spinning?

I love spinning around, I don't get dizzy or feel sick, it feels real good like a rush of adrenaline :D Anyone else like spinning or have a child that likes spinning? :robbie: *spin spin*

I love spinning around, I don't get dizzy or feel sick, it feels real good like a rush of adrenaline :D Anyone else like spinning or have a child that likes spinning? :robbie: *spin spin*

My 22 year old has always spun, never gets dizzy or feels sick and never falls over. That said he rarely spins these days although he did a great deal when he was a child.

Cat

yup. i'm forever being told to sit down and stop prancing about, my spinning tends to be combined with a bit of jumping and funny noises. i dont notice i'm doing anything strange until someone tells me to stop it. i think they're just jealous cos its so much fun!

yup. i'm forever being told to sit down and stop prancing about, my spinning tends to be combined with a bit of jumping and funny noises. i dont notice i'm doing anything strange until someone tells me to stop it. i think they're just jealous cos its so much fun!

Lol! Could very well be.

I wish I could spin without losing my balance, I envy you, SG!!

(I keep making a pratt of myself at taekwondo, I'm forever getting dizzy and falling over mid-spin!!!)

When N was younger (about 3) she would spin around on her bottom and never seemed to get dizzy. She outgrew that a few years later but now will spin her head around very fast - mainly when she's listening to music, or if she's excited - and never gets dizzy. Yet, the other week her school had a trip to a theme park and she went on her first rollercoaster - it was a tame one and didn't loop the loop, but was quite fast and went from side to side - and she didn't like it!