Sign in to follow this  
Cariad

We lost the sexual assault case..

In my past posts I said about how my son was sexually assaulted by a 15 year old (not ASD), he also did it to a girl on the same trip twice, and another boy.. The teachers were told and they didn't believe them.. Well a letter came through and they said as T is ASD they can't cross examine him so this boy is back in school as a resident with no sanctions.

The letter the other girl got said that he admitted it and said he was "naughty" and has a final warning! The girl has been pulled out after what he did also as you know my son was pulled out after 2 years of hell.. We are complaining but don't hold out much hope, even the policeman was embarrassed telling us and told us to go to the papers!!!!

Edited by Cariad

Words can,t describe how sickened i am by this. You should go to the papers but then obviously that will make it all very public unless there is some way of doing it anonymously. Really feel for you and your boy. What are they waiting for, how many more kids are going to have to suffer at this boys hands. The justice system in this country stinks. So sorry again.

Can you get contact details for the other parents involved? A joint response might hold more sway. I also doubt other parents would be happy if they knew a child who had committed serious sexual assault against more than one child was in their own child's school. Also what do the school governors feel about this, or OFSTED?

Omg how on earth do they sleep at night? Id go to the South Wales Echo n Western Mail n get them to do a piece.

Spooky or what... just got a call of some woman to do with a the CPS and she is going to get all the paperwork from the police and then call a meeting with us, I won't hold my breath but you never know! I have got in contact with the other parent and her letter is more sympathetic to her daughter as she has EBD, a totally different reply to her!!