Sign in to follow this  
Danr

Another interview bites the dust

So - I had another 2 job interviews last week.

1 which I've had a "no" from, and another where the job role mentioned "knowledge of mortgage collection data would be an advantage" - and they grilled me for half the interview on mortgage collection data... :angry:

The majority of feedback I've had from interviews has been that I'm not expressive enough in my answers, and seem to lack enthusiasm - I just feel there's nothing I can do to improve this - I do so much preparation for interviews - answers ready, company researched, well dressed. And then i sound like the animalat 2:10 of this video.. or the elephant at about 2:55...

just aion't fair.

Edited by Danr

When finishing interview i try the question

Has there been anything that would prevent you from giving me the job? Any concerns you have about me?.. It gives you chance to rebut their concerns. and redeem yourself.

Sometimes dont get a response as suppose are a lost cause and just wasting time. just dont meet the standard

Edited by jon79

The majority of feedback I've had from interviews has been that I'm not expressive enough in my answers, and seem to lack enthusiasm - I just feel there's nothing I can do to improve this - I do so much preparation for interviews - answers ready, company researched, well dressed.
Tell me about it, I find it difficult to really get this right too. My applications nearly all bite the dust without even getting to interview stage, my last one was in April. :wallbash:

Just saw you'd posted this other thread as you'd not got a diagnosis, I realise its even trickier when you can't be definite yet.

Anyway good luck to you and everyone that's looking at the moment.

Edited by alanm