smiley1590

any clues and answers here plz!?

i feel like pressure,overwhelm and suffocate myself and others too much could this be really true?? or my paranoia ,anxiety playing tricks on me? or AS related because don't understand social situation poor social skills can anyone help me find real reason and have similar stories /experiences???

does anyone have child or sufferer of AS /dyspraxia anxiety etc that has a physical tremor of the hands my mum has this but no one else could be genetical as my mum lives on her nerves all time and anxious though won't admit to it at all!? do think ilnked to both one or none?

XKX

i feel like pressure,overwhelm and suffocate myself and others too much could this be really true?? or my paranoia ,anxiety playing tricks on me? or AS related because don't understand social situation poor social skills can anyone help me find real reason and have similar stories /experiences???

does anyone have child or sufferer of AS /dyspraxia anxiety etc that has a physical tremor of the hands my mum has this but no one else could be genetical as my mum lives on her nerves all time and anxious though won't admit to it at all!? do think ilnked to both one or none?

XKX

Hi smiley1590

Has this always happened to you or only since your nans been ill/passed away? It could be the stress of this extremely highly emotional time, the pressure of trying to be OK, or feeling that you should be OK, when of course you are not. My son gets more anxious when he is unable to control his emotions, he doesn't like showing sadness or happiness to other people and tries really hard not to. He hates that he laughs at jokes, he certainly wouldn't want to be with people if he felt like crying, and the pressure of that feeling would be too much for him.

Otherwise it could be the general pressure of you trying to cope with life, wondering what life will throw at you next. Also caffeine can give you tremors, coffee, coca cola, chocolate, they can make anxiety worse.

I may be simplifying things (and I am NOT criticising here), but you seem to spend a lot of time worrying about how you are being and feeling, and worrying about everyone else too, and perhaps you are inadvertently loading extra pressure on yourself. Particularly at the moment when you have all had such a difficult time.

Have you tried 'mindfulness' - as I understand it, it is like meditation, trying to clear your mind and just 'be aware' of yourself and your breathing, nothing else. It is EXTREMELY difficult to begin with, but can be helpful to some people, giving you a break from all those thoughts racing around in your head. Or perhaps you would prefer to listen to music, and just concentrate on the music/lyrics, and 'clear' your mind that way. You definitely sound like you need a break from your thoughts to me - it's not a solution to anything but could help you feel stronger to cope day-to-day.

Thinking of you. >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

XKX

You are not alone, I feel that way nearly all the time, I go from being unable to speak to anyone at all to utterly all over them. Both myself and father have a very strong tremour in the hands, and i am a bag of nerves all the time, and the only thing I can put it down to is I am constantly trying to do the right thing but constantly feel I am doing the opposite.

It is honestly a good thing to give yourself space, time and permit mistakes, I have to do this exercise all the time. Just shut down if you need to, be a good friend to yourself and be aware others makes mistakes too. no-one has a complete textbook on life, not even the ones who seem to sail through it. This is only my way of coping you understand, it might not be the best advice.