NickyB

Just taking the Aston for a spin

OMG!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

This arrived outside my house today. My hubby is now officially the most brilliant hubby in the world :D

Sadly, we haven't won the lottery and I have to give it back on Thursday :(

I've been driving around Royal Tunbridge Wells laughing at all the Porsche and Lexus drivers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like being 40 :clap:

my husband brought a porsch when he was 50. Now hes 50+ he realises what a mistake it was. I think its something to do with testosorone

be very VERY careful with it

... he says as he slowly climbs into his tank, pulls on the night-vision goggles, turns off the headlights and sets the sat-nav ... :ph34r: :ph34r:

... he says as he slowly climbs into his tank, pulls on the night-vision goggles, turns off the headlights and sets the sat-nav ... :ph34r: :ph34r:

:lol:

I've been out most of the day just driving around - a couple of my eldest son's friends saw us and their faces were a picture :D

I think we may have about 50 kids round here tomorrow all wanting a ride :o

I'm taking my son and a friend to the cinema tomorrow - I think they'll enjoy the journey more than the film :lol:

Hang on - what's that I hear outside? oh nooooooooooooooo ..........................