smiley1590

going on hols on sunday!!

can't wait to relax and chill destress from frustrations and disorganisation system of NAS team. i'm going with parents (dad and mum) and twin brother! my diary been booked full with them and part time work at local nursery last day until come back in september!! lol the plane journey takes 4 hours then 1 hour and 30 mins to apartment we been there once b4 2 years ago loved so much going back! so nice sights! i need a break away .i'm so tired ... be thinking of you all around here in england when around the pool on the beach and eat out at night with breathe taking views and lovely hot weather! different scenary from here and no rain!!! take loadz of photos while over there!! hip hip hooray woop woop!! love the country love the people so friendly and nice to tourists!!

take care

luv ya loadz

see you when get back!! lol

me X

can't wait to relax and chill destress from frustrations and disorganisation system of NAS team. i'm going with parents (dad and mum) and twin brother! my diary been booked full with them and part time work at local nursery last day until come back in september!! lol the plane journey takes 4 hours then 1 hour and 30 mins to apartment we been there once b4 2 years ago loved so much going back! so nice sights! i need a break away .i'm so tired ... be thinking of you all around here in england when around the pool on the beach and eat out at night with breathe taking views and lovely hot weather! different scenary from here and no rain!!! take loadz of photos while over there!! hip hip hooray woop woop!! love the country love the people so friendly and nice to tourists!!

take care

luv ya loadz

see you when get back!! lol

me X

Have a great time smiley - you deserve a break >:D<<'>