Sign in to follow this  
Sa Skimrande

I have just worked it out,

Yes, at last I have worked it out, that bit of celtic knotwork at the head of this page, and I commend whoever designed it, for it says so much.

My analysis ; a normal pattern going a bit screwy towards the middle and back to normality. The screwy bit still a pattern, but different and the screwy being bipolar to each other thus indicating we are all different, but correct in our ways. The colouring, it being no less than an indication of the autistic spectrum from one side to the other and the the conditions that exist in between.

Does anyone else try to analyse patterns where they see them ?

Edited by Sa Skimrande

Wow, Sa...I'm really impressed.... :notworthy:

I just thought it was a nice bit of Celtic patterning with the rainbow spectrum of colours on it. The only detail I noticed was that I was pleased it was exactly the same length as the words underneath...I'm into neatness! :whistle:

Thanks Jaded - I was racking my brains to remember who did it! It wasn't there when I joined in '04 but it's been around a long time now.

I only really looked at the colours before - thanks Sa Skimrande for helping me see it afresh! :)

K x

Thanks, but it's patterns and me, and when I first came here, I wondered just what has celtic knotwork to do with an ASD website, and then assigned the decoration to just that, a bit of decoration, but it bugged me and earlier, I just saw it and came to my conclusion, very cunning of the creator.

You see the trouble I have, I seek hidden meaning in most things and believe what is plain to see, is not necessarily the truth of a thing.