matzoball

One & Other - LIVE NOW

Hi All

Not sure if this is the right part of the forum to be posting this - but I am going to be appearing on the 4th Plinth in Trafalgar Square on September 15th, at 11pm.

I'll be doing a piece on ASD and autism for my hour, not sure how it's going to turn out as i am the clumsiest person in the world(slight exhaggeration) - but I would be honoured if you guys would watch online, or even pop along if you feel up to it!

There will be folk from the NAS in the square helping me out on the ground, and I will be answering all questions via a big pad and marker pen - as i'm taping my mouth up to signify the social barriers we face(it borders on the pretentious, but a little pretention never hurt anyone haha) as part of the piece.

Thanks for your time, and hope you enjoy my performance :)

www.oneandother.co.uk

i like bunnehs... :robbie:

Edited by matzoball

Very best of luck - wish I could be there. Will anyone from NAS be videoing it for Youtube?

Don't worry about falling off - they've got a net round it :thumbs:

Very best of luck - wish I could be there. Will anyone from NAS be videoing it for Youtube?

Don't worry about falling off - they've got a net round it :thumbs:

thanks for the good wishes :)

the folk from the project have a live video feed - www.oneandother.co.uk

but i will be uploading my own video(friend is filming me) to youtube so i will send you the link :)

Don't forget Sky have an hour-long weekly highlights show from the plinth, so if your hour is considered by them to be good enough, you might even get on telly! :D

http://www.skyarts.co.uk/site/plinth/

The first showing of "your week" will be on Sky Arts 1 (and Sky Arts 1 HD) at 7pm on Friday, September 18th, but there will be plenty more showings throughout the week ahead on the various Sky channels. Might be worth a look, if you can endure Clive Anderson. ;)

Good luck. :)

James

hi gordie i've been adddicted to watching sky arts ever since one and other started - just hope i won't be featured for falling off or something haha

kathryn - thanks for putting me on the forum calendar - hope you enjoy the show! :)

i like bunnehs... :robbie:

Edited by matzoball

hi all! thank you so much for watching - yes i was as soaked as i looked, still soggy now!! i recommend it to anyone who has signed up!!

You didn't fall off then ... ;)

James