Viper

Favourite colour

Does your AS child have a favourite colour?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Does your AS child have a favourite colour?

• Red
    • Green
    • Blue
    • Yellow
    • Orange
    • Pink
    • Brown
    • Purple/mauve
    • White
    • Other

Hi there

reeces fav colour is white, also likes blue. He hates the colour red, infact if he bleeds or sees anyone else bleed he passes out. I remember one halloween when he was young, we dressed him as vampire put abit of fake blood on his mouth, he only looked in the mirror and he was out for the count.

Lou

It is interesting that so far the mosted voted for colours seem to be the primary colours of the electromagnetic spectrum (Red, Green and Blue). My brother who I expect is probably AS has always said Red is his favourite colour. We also know he is colourblind across that area of the spectrum so have often wondered how he visualises red. Personally my favourite colour has always been Yellow (or as I used to say in Primary Lellow).

For years, B's favourite colour was red.

His bedroom was ancient imperial chinese decor; scarlet walls, yellow ceiling and one of those lightshades in scarlet and gold with tassels.

Now, at almost 13, his favourite colour is black, although the only trousers he will wear, other than black school trousers, are navy scout trousers with multiple pockets.

His room is now cream with a navy blue ceiling. It has silver stars on it, in winter sky constellations.

Edited by Bard