Sign in to follow this  
mariag

Good news....!

Hi all, i would like to update you, we recently went to the mental health team and tried to get a referral for my dh and she denied he had any Asd traits and said he has anxiety disorder however she has now referred us, which is great news! We really thought we would have to fight for this, thanks to all those who offered suggestions to help us before. We know now that we will have a fair assessment done by a professional and its funded too, so we are very happy. Thanks maria x

That's good news - a positive step forward for you. :)

K x

Hi Kathryn thanks, i know it's just the beginning of things really but at least now we will be dealing with someone who's knows about Asd, we have our eldest son's assesment first though at the end of this month and we start our course on Autism today. :thumbs: So we are jammed packed with things to do, but i am really excited now about the course, because it seems that are lives have been touched by autism in a major way.

Thanks for responding, i don't know how you keep up with everyones comments, well done! It means alot to me >:D<<'>

Maria x