Sign in to follow this  
Paula

Hes of to France

My son is of to France and disney land paris next friday with his special school he will be there untill tuesday when we pick him up from school.

Hes dead excited and im worried sick even though the school asures me it will be a ratio of 1 teacher two kids,theres 28 kids going all on the autistic spectrum but on the more able end of the scale.

I dont know what ill do with me self when hes gone...........you dont realise just how much youre life revolves around them im going to be lost............in his tactfull aspie way he says hell be glad to be shut of me.............i thought thanks you paine.

Plenty of retail therapy, late lie ins, or maybe a little holiday of your own? :) It will feel weird but make the most of the peace and quiet.

He's come a long way, hasn't he? :thumbs:

K x

Well ive got his euros,weve got the suitcase down and hell be on his way either midnight thursday or the early hours of friday morning.

This week has been realy stressfull for him.Yes he wants to go but his behaviour has been all over the place combined with lots of outbursts and tantrums...............i guess its his way of showing hes a bit nervous even though he says ive to stop fussing................

I think well go out for a nice meal,and just enjoy the fact i can just take care of myself for a few days.

Thing is when he goes away .......he once went for two days with the school on an activity weekend..............its like a weight dissapears a weight youre not relay aware of because youre used to it,its youre normality,and then hes gone and you realise how stressed it makes you how rotton life is at times and when he returned it hit me all over againe the reality of the situation with an aspie teen...........kinda i got a taste of normal life for a few days and then back to reality and the reality stank................

Todays the day...............he goes at midnight................travels down to the euro tunnel and then on to paris...........i feal sick with worry but im trying not to show my fears.Just keep telling myself hell be ok.The staff are grwta hes been at the same special school since he was 5 so all the teachers ect know him well.........ill be wanting to give him a kiss and a hugg when he departs .............fat chance that will happen...............