Sign in to follow this  
Tally

I'M BACK!!!

Did anyone even notice I was gone?

I had a BRILLIANT time in Dublin and the Spandau Ballet concert was really good. I am now enjoying their new album :)

I had enough and decided to move into my new house last Friday, despite not really having any furniture here.

I don't know why it takes a week to connect a telephone line, but apparently it does, and so I am very pleased to be back online at last today! Was dreading my modem not arriving due to postal strike, or being stolen from my doorstep while I was at work, or soaked in the rain, but it was here, left under upturned box to keep it dry :)

My cats are happy to have a whole house to wander about in, rather than being cooped up in one room like at my parents'. Even though I can't let them outdoors yet, they are already so much happier and more relaxed. I am also pleased to be able to shut them out of my bedroom so I can get a decent night's sleep!

Even though I have been really busy organising gas men, electricians, removal men, etc, I have been coping OK because now I can shut the cats out of my bedroom and they can't wake me up all night long. I am well overdue a lie in, and I have one booked in for Sunday and I can't wait!

WOW!!!I am so pleased for you everything sounds so positive!!!I think its great you settling in,I know it can be hectic moving to a new home I have done it so much lost count. :crying:

Anyway so glad you back here and you and your cats are well. >:D<<'>

>:D<<'> well done >:D<<'> im pleased youve finally moved asnd your cats have more freedom.

i wont let my cats in my bedroom at night after they rub there nose with adoring purrs that wakes you up to find its four in the morning, once there allowed outside it will make a big difference too, my cats go out about 5-6 AM then they come in for breakfast at 8am then they curl up on our beanbags and sleep all day.

wishing you all the very best to your new home :thumbs:

JsMumxxxx

Nothing like being woken up by a wet nose on your face. One of my cats sits on my head and pats my face with his paw. It's kind of cute, but not five times a night. The other cat used to be very aggressive and a few times woke me up by biting my nose! She has not done this for three years, but she did it a few times again while we were at my parents' house. Now she is really chilled out again and keeps sitting on my lap.

The cats have been the biggest problem while I was at my mum and dad's house. I have ME which makes me very tired, and I never got the chance to have a nice long sleep to catch up the whole time I was living there. When I am tired I get headaches, crave unhealthy foods, feel really down and struggle more to get things done. I do love to fall asleep with the cats on my bed, but now they can only wake me up one time at the most, because then I shut them out and go back to sleep.

Since I moved I have been too busy to get a lie in, but Sunday is lie in day and I can't wait!