smiley1590

going away for half term for week

hey everyone don't miss me too much!!! just need time away from where we living atm doing our nut with family situation atm driving us crazy we going to mundesley a small village which peaceful quiet and calm and spending time with eachother quaility something we all craving for and desperate to have even if for a week after week we've have to put up with!!! lets get away from here! i'm well excited can't wait my neice just thinks she staying over ours for tonight that she going on hols for week tommorrow she loves it just as much as us down there! so many fond happy times memories in that place somewhere we can chill and relax have space personal time away! we've had to keep all secret nice to know we going through support worker nearly blew the cover over it completely bless just she got loud mouth! lol my neice going to be buzzing tommorrow morning! she been excited just sleeping over! she thinks where it ends! wrong.... love suprising her!!! such a good little girl!

speak when get back OK!

take care everyone!

miss u loadz!

XKLX

Enjoy your break. I like it when the seasons change, make sure you pack your wellingtons, so you can kick the leaves with the children, this is liberating i find. Take care now and wrap up.