Sign in to follow this  
asnewb

What music can't you or your dear one stop listening?

I've suddenly become Michael Jackson's fan after all these years and I can't stop listening "This is it". It's on "repeat" as a matter of fact. Glad I don't have anyone else around to drive them mad!

What are you listening?

asnewb

PS - can't wait for the release of his new film on 28th. If they let me stay in the cinema all day I would. :rolleyes:

Edited by asnewb

I have never been a Fan of Michael Jackson,but my brother is and so I did grow up listening to his music and I like it he is a genius really no doubt,I prefer the old stuff motown years,Jackson 5 and a week after MJ died I brought a three disk jackson 5,its great.My three year old has become a fan of his now,he loves billie jean and has perfected the dance routine he also constantly sings "what about us?" My Sam (AS) loves rap music especially Dizzy Rascal's "Bonkers",it is driving me a little mad!!!!

Very seldom have any music on in our house as my son does not like music of any type, when he was younger even nursery rhymes were out. If any music is on the radio or whatever he just keeps pestering until it is switched off. BUT he will sometimes and this is a very seldom event, sing a song that they are learning at school. So maybe there is hope.

Except where concentrating on something really difficult, it is comforting to have music around; even when not, something goes around in my head most of the time quite involuntarily, can't help it; it tends to go on phases of one theme for a month or two at a time then change, quite without thinking. Maybe some would consider it related to stimming - never really thought about it that way till just now but it is repetitive and quite unconcious.

Anyway, my current phase is the "Dr Technical" era Hawkwind stuff -- Sonic Attack, Church of Hawkwind, that kind of thing. I'm "walking through the streets of fear" right now :band: