Jazzie

ANY 15 - 20 year old AS lads?

Hi,

Have posted in a separate thread but , as a long shot, thought I might post directly appealing here too...

Have an 18 yr old Asperger son - not the most 'academic', (so not into college speak), into urban sports, gaming, drawing and fantasy writing. Needs: someone that understands, someone with similar interests, someone that wont judge.

Has MSN and a website. If anyone has ideas, would be grateful to hear them.

Jaz

x

Hi.I am not sure how far the idea has been developed and so it might be worth contacting NAS.

They currently have befienders who spend time with teenagers with AS.Thet try to find a match that fits well.

I think I read that they are considering Email type befriending.Sites like this and others have demonstrated that some people with AS gain a lot from other ways of developing relatioinships rather than face to face contact.

The advantage of the NAS programme is that they will include a system of monitoring and screening so it is likely to have a high level of security.

Karen.

Ask this forum if you can advertise his website in the off topic section?

Alexis

Ask this forum if you can advertise his website in the off topic section?

Alexis

Have done that, and been told here would be a good place. So, if anyone has probably sons and nephews rather than nephews and nieces, please have a look at what he does. Anyone know anyone interested in the below, preferably with, or having an undertsnading of AS?

Visit His Website

Thanks

Edited by Jazzie