Sign in to follow this  
JeanneA

Anxiety/aggression - AGAIN

Going on from another thread, My son Glen is nearly 16 and goes through phases of aggression, he doesn't want to go to School which is happening at the moment. I had to bring him back today, when we got there he was hitting himself in the car, I rang the school the teacher and lsa rang to the car tried talking to Glen but it didn't do any good it was agreed that I bring Glen home and I am to give the teacher a call soon and decide whats going to happen tomorrow. :crying: The teacher did happen to mention that Offsted are going into the school tomorrow and Thursday so I have this feeling that they won't want Glen there but won't come directly out and say that!

Edited by JeanneA

Hi Lisa yes I thought you would understand! I am so fed-up with it all, I know that sounds so selfish but I can't help how I feel, it doesn't seem to matter what I do, how I am with Glen, i.e. too soft, firm, relaxed, happy I've tried everything.

I know :wallbash: . That's how it makes me feel . My son's been similar for a week. I wish I had a solution. Oh to read their mind ! If only . All I want is for him to be calm/happy . Its getting me and his sister down now . I have psychiatrist coming tomorrow for yearly review and im going to ask for some extra/different meds . No advice just massive hugs to you , x

Thanks Lisa. Good luck for tomorrow hope you get something.

I've always had problems with School where Glen is concerned looks like a lot of you have on here as well. If I could I would keep Glen at home all the time now but I know that Glen would need something to do and I also know that it would be too much for me having him here 24/7.