blackhalo

Hello all!

Hi all!

I am a 25 year old female, diagnosed with Aspergers aged 13. I went completely off the rails when I was diagnosed and refused for many years to accept that I had anything wrong with me, and I guess I'm trying to understand my condition a bit better and hope to talk to other people who understand the problems I have because of my AS.

Hi all!

I am a 25 year old female, diagnosed with Aspergers aged 13. I went completely off the rails when I was diagnosed and refused for many years to accept that I had anything wrong with me, and I guess I'm trying to understand my condition a bit better and hope to talk to other people who understand the problems I have because of my AS.

Just popping into say hello back. :D Just new here myself. My 20 year old son is just beginning to get proper help after all these years and due to begin testing for AS next week.

good luck x

i was officially diagnosed with A.S at 14 years old i'm now 20 years old and i'm a female i also have other conditions dyspraxia and mental health difficulties ( depression ,anxiety)

XKLX