Sign in to follow this  
NobbyNobbs

seamless socks in little sizes

i know this has been asked before but as far as i can see only with reference to larger foot sizes and boys. i need to track down white seamless socks for K in size 6 - 8.5(kids). ive had enough of the endless 'theres a line it it!' tantrums, but really dont want to spend a fortune on socks because she's right on the upper end of the size range. we tried the next size up but that is worse because there theres bulk and movement at the toe and the heel doesn't sit right. she starts school in september so if anyone's come across seamless school tights that would be very helpful too!

anyone know any good sites/brands?

we never found any (although I never looked at expensive brands!) - but have you tried letting K wear socks inside out? that's what my son does.

My four year old has issues with the heal of the sock he doesnt want it on his heal he has to move it to his ankle any suggestions with this will be good,like can you get socks with no heals?

I have ordered seamless socks from America for the last 7 years they do all sizes. Plus they last for a long time. Its called Tooties.

www.tootsiesstriderite.com