smiley1590

my auntie went see sally morgan live

my auntie went to see pyshic on TV sally morgan she really spot on and hits nails on the head exactly with names and situations my nan came through another lady's message sally kept saying 'whose 'B'' - that's my auntie name and who's 'P' that my dad's name alot of times this happen though other people's readings of their relatives coming through it keep coming up and through! how weird and strange is that! my auntie said she couldn't stop thinking about it last night! i'd be same as my auntie not being able to stop thinking about it! i love to see a pyschic and see whether both my nans come through see if they stop suffering and pain now over with my grandad's! love to hear what have to say about everyone in family! my boss is a medium i often wonder if she senses anything over me with me beside me as i often feel shadows and like some one's watching alot! you never know i suppose! my guardian angels there flying everyday in heaven hope they in peace now! i love this kind of thing leaves me breathless just watching it on tv how right she is with information how detailed it becomes! let alone going to see it and hear it for real must be such emotionally charged powerful experience..... must give alot of hope and comfort answers to grieving families waiting to hear from relatives how they doing are etc interests me so much ..........

XKX