Sign in to follow this  
baddad

Addictive Juice / Super Juice

I was scribbling on an old writing pad and found some of Ben's squiggles in the front... Dunno how long ago he wrote it, but it was his recipe for a drink and it looked like this:

Addictive Juice /Super Juice =

Red grape juice

Lemonade (a bit)

Pineapple squash (bit)

Lime juice (bit)

Lemon juice (bit)

Use varitions* too!

(* I think that's supposed to be 'variations' :lol: )

Then he's drawn a big circle round the recipe and a line pointing to another = sign next to a drawing of a smiling kid drinking and saying

'Yum Yum,

More please!

10/10'

heeheehee... don't you love finding stuff like this on grey miserable afternoons? :thumbs::thumbs:

L&P

BD :D

I was scribbling on an old writing pad and found some of Ben's squiggles in the front... Dunno how long ago he wrote it, but it was his recipe for a drink and it looked like this:

Addictive Juice /Super Juice =

Red grape juice

Lemonade (a bit)

Pineapple squash (bit)

Lime juice (bit)

Lemon juice (bit)

Use varitions* too!

(* I think that's supposed to be 'variations' :lol: )

Then he's drawn a big circle round the recipe and a line pointing to another = sign next to a drawing of a smiling kid drinking and saying

'Yum Yum,

More please!

10/10'

heeheehee... don't you love finding stuff like this on grey miserable afternoons? :thumbs::thumbs:

L&P

BD :D

That is so sweet :wub: (not the juice,the recipe) You should keep it safe and show it to him when he is much older,you can have a giggle.

Josh has low self esteem and often says that I dont love him.What I do now when he feels low is take down my "magic suitcase" it is full of his drawings/artwork,certificates and baby photos.This makes him feel better,he often cant believe I have drawings he did when he was 18mths old.

That is so sweet :wub: (not the juice,the recipe) You should keep it safe and show it to him when he is much older,you can have a giggle.

Josh has low self esteem and often says that I dont love him.What I do now when he feels low is take down my "magic suitcase" it is full of his drawings/artwork,certificates and baby photos.This makes him feel better,he often cant believe I have drawings he did when he was 18mths old.

I've got cupboards full of his cr*p! :lol: And every one of his baby teeth except the one he swallowed that had to be collected 3 days later by the poo fairy, including the one that went black after he chipped it falling off his bike. Pathetic, isn't it! :rolleyes::lol: