Sign in to follow this  
sesley

Toy Story 3 coming.

I have a 10 year old ASD person looking forward to seeing this. :thumbs: He enjoyed the last 2. when he was younger,he was copying the scene where the Toys ducked under traffic cones in trhe middle of the road, and was going duck when we were crossing. :rolleyes::whistle: So we had to hide the tape until he got old enough to not try to copy what the toys were doing.

My 13 yr old ASD person can't wait either. Buzz Lightyear was his big hero from 2 onwards and when he was 3 we bought him a model Buzz. We thought he'd love it but he screamed and threw it away. Apparently the buttons on his chest were the wrong colour! Hope yours enjoys the new one.

I have a 10 year old ASD person looking forward to seeing this. :thumbs: He enjoyed the last 2. when he was younger,he was copying the scene where the Toys ducked under traffic cones in trhe middle of the road, and was going duck when we were crossing. :rolleyes::whistle: So we had to hide the tape until he got old enough to not try to copy what the toys were doing.

HI, I cant wait neither can my 11 year old......there is new shrek as well i think.................lindy

Niamh (age 11) has been waiting for it for over a year - she told me last summer she couldn't wait for Christmas as it would be almost 2010 and Toy Story 3!! LOL! She loves the first two (esp the first one) and spent her Christmas money on Toy Story Lego.

I will probably do what i always do and wait for a few weeks after it comes out before I take them as otherwise it's just too busy and noisy for her.

Just remembered - DS used to copy lots of scenes too, the worst were the ones where Buzz swung on the light fitting (this was in a PC game). We had at least 3 lights pulled out of the ceiling. Hope he's grown out of it this time. :thumbs:

I'm 44 and I can't wait either! Obviously I'll take my two DD's but only to cover the reality that it's me who wants to see it!

After that, I'll be hoping that Nemo gets lost again - 'Finding Nemo Again' - can't wait!

Adam