Sign in to follow this  
KezT

Good stuff:)

thought i'd post happy thread - we don't have enough of them;)

DS has had a wonderful week at school :thumbs: Something has suddenly clicked in his mind and he has really started doing all those things he's been talking about at CAMHS for the past six months - he's not getting wound up, is finding exit strategies for his anger/persecution complex and has adapted to changing circumstances >:D<<'>:D

in fact his teacher came over to me today to say that even though they had group work all day, he had been really good!

He's been slightly better at home too (he's generally better at home, so not as many changes needed)

And two weeks ago he started Judo and ENJOYED it!!!!!! I can't write the number of activities we've tried with him - either he doesn't like them or they can't cope with him, but judo is going well - dad just has to be there to calm him down every now and then, but doesn't even have to 1:1 him like we did for nearly everything else.

Now, if only he could be trusted to walk more than 5metres on his own without causing chaos, and could stop the incessant noises we'd be well away :whistle:

Going to put a downer on our refusal to assess appeal tho I suppose :wallbash:

Edited by KezT

:thumbs: That brilliant news, and I am so relieved that he is enjoying Judo, J loves Judo though recently had a short break from it as he got overwhelmed but returned this week, I think for J its an opportunity to play physically and grapple and roll around the floor, something he usually gets told off for, so for him this gives him the opportunity to do it in a controlled way, he loves the games they play at the end as well usually crawl bull dog, basically bull dog on hands and knees.

I want to add to the positive too, J has had a really good week at school also, he earned all his points and went on a activity that he really enjoyed with his 1-1 and he has done really well.

Yesterday was a cool day as all they did was watch england, cant really call that school now can you.

But really he has done well so want to give some positive vibes too.

Well done boys :thumbs:

JsMumx