lollypopz

oh dear,big trouble in little china(not) lol

well... ds just came storming through the back door in floods of tears,sweating,snotting,dripping,u name it!

Was having a chilled glass of wine with my best friend&jumped up to sort it out.

ds had gone&sat on the stairs&all I could get out of him inbetween BIG sobs was "hammer...broke..hammer,trouble,me again hammer :oops: i thought!

EVENTUALLY calmed him down so he could explain....

he&my friends daughter were trying to break up a tree stump in her garden,ds hit it&the hammer snapped in half

so he ran home(all of 7 secs away)in bits!

from the tears&snot etc i expected to hear 'hammer...window,broke"

this wasnt the case,rang my friend&said" I owe u a hammer chick" she was like"oh god noooo,its a cheapo hammer&il borrow yours if need be :lol:

then on speakerfone she said"you broke my hammer&do you know why??its cos your a BIG STRONG LAD..&I couldnt have done it cos im not as strong as you,big man :)

still took 45 mins to sink in that he wasnt in 'trouble' and it WAS a total accident..bless him!

this is an example of what camhs are looking at..EXTREME reaction to something minor...minor reaction to something EXTREME.

broken hammer=major upset etc....running into path of car=wots yr problem.heeeeee kids lol :unsure:

Thanks for your insight, i used to think of a difference of opinion to be that someone hated me!