Sign in to follow this  
baddad

Its Back! At last!

The new, improved 'proper chopper' veg prepper from JCB products!

Marvel as it squashes this section of cucumber!

Watch in amazement as it ***** this tomato!

Gasp as it gets halfway through this potato before snapping into several very sharp shards of plastic and embedding itself in the palm of your hand!

Go on - you know you want to...

Available in all good pound shops soon when we realise we can't shift 'em at full-price......

(I don't know why adverts annoy me so much, they just do :angry:)

:D

I hate the lady on the air freshner ad "so fresh" :sick: My grandad was a sucker for ads,he would literally buy anything he saw on telly,just to see if it were any good, some of the things he didnt even like anyway,like when he brought peanut butter(the ad was aimed at kids) :lol:

There was one on yesterday for some pillow thing that you can bend etc,looked great for when kids fall asleep in carseats but the size seemed quite bulky TBH looks seriously uncomfortable,think my kids are better off with their heads hanging,never did me any harm :)

I cant STAND that airfreshener advert wiv the little lad sat on the crapper saying"poo it stinks"..grrr its usually on around teatime too,kids hate it also&press mute on remote when it comes on :lol:

I can't stand those really annoying "no win no fee" adverts, especially the ones that have that guy who used to be in The Bill being really melodramatic and overly serious, or Esther Rantzen being overly patronising.

All those over-50 life plan ones irritate me as well. They really prey on people's fear.

I can't stand those really annoying "no win no fee" adverts, especially the ones that have that guy who used to be in The Bill being really melodramatic and overly serious,

Yes, his acting career seems to have taken a nose-dive. He definitely says WE are, doesn't he?

And puleeze... who's gonna take a legal firm seriously if the company name ends in text speak? 4U 4 :crying: sake

And if I see one more animated animal selling 'bisquits', frozen food or whatever and trying to cash in on the now-done-to-death saga of the meerkats :rolleyes:

Oh for the days of beanz meanz heinz, works of art with birds eye beefburgers, and Nanette Newman washing up instead of doing the voice over...

Oh for the days of beanz meanz heinz, works of art with birds eye beefburgers, and Nanette Newman washing up instead of doing the voice over...

Totally agree..what happend to 'A Mars a day helps you work rest and plaaaay' lol

oh and the Smash Aliens,THEY WERE ACE..so was the milky bar kid..dint av no 'NO WIN....no FEE or CASH forrrrrrr GOLD stuff back then :shame: .simplicity at its best..unless im just old&sad :thumbs:

... and I'll tell you who else I HATE - Smuggy McSmug from the BT adverts, the smug gink, and the even smugger biffa he's gonna tie the knot with... I give it six months max before they smug each other to death and the little girl has to go and live with her biological dad who only phones on his mobile just before going into a meeting because even she is so smug that her own dad can't bear to speak to her. What a bunch of smug ******! 'oooh... I've got faster broadband than you...' So whaddaya want - a 'bisquit'?

'Turn it off...Jen'll kill me... no turn it on again' :sick::sick: GROW UP fgs! Back in the day, BT had a cute little animated sparra called buzby wot was voiced by Bernard Cribbins and a loveable jewish mum called 'Beattie'. Now they have an aspirational 'couple' that make the eighties yuppe Gold Blend eejits look positively cockle-warming.

And what about that I- Pad then? It's like an I-phone, only bigger. What you do is convince millions of people with more money than sense that having a phone that can do some of the things your laptop can do is better than having a laptop... Then, when you've got them to spend a couple of hundred quid on a phone that can do some of the things your laptop can do, you convince them that having a laptop-sized phone that can do some of the things that your laptop can do is better than having a phone sized phone that can do some of the things your laptop can do. Meanwhile, while their laptops sit festering in the corner not doing all of the other things they could do besides the things that their new laptop sized phone could do these morons sit around congratulating themselves on how avant garde, creative and clever they are???????? :rolleyes:

My guess is the next big thing will be a compact version of the I-Pad which offers all of the features but in a package only half the size. Of course, it won't be as small as the I-phone - that would be ridiculous - but it will have some new 'killer' apps like the special magnifier which zooms all text to 200% so you can still see just as clearly but over twice the number of 'pages'...

Nnight, godbless... and to any I-pad owners out there -

:oops::lol::lol: never mind...

L&P

BD :D