Bluesbreaker

A Public Apology

Regarding a certain thread the other week I wish to take it upon my own actions to apologise for my inappropriate attitude and etiquate on the forum.

It has taken me this long to apologise as I wanted to give time for the situation to dissapate and also to give me time to reflect on my paths of thought on the topic at hand. Also, when i get 'hot under the collar' i like to walk away from the situation so i can calm down reform myself and then resolve/Apologise in an apropriate manner.

Upon offending many people i would like to apologise to them for causing any harm. The subject (which i would prefer not to directly refer to by name) is quite a sensitive topic for me and therefore my reactions and responces can sometimes be out of hand. I did not mean to accuse anyone of doing anything and i totally regret how i handled the situation.

I would also like to add my thanks to Tally who stepped in and stopped my inappropriate ongoings, without her and people like the mods, forums would become a lawless rant, with no conformity or control.

Many thanks,

Bruce x

wel done for writing this - it's always hard to apologise!

Good to see you back too:)

wel done for writing this - it's always hard to apologise!

Good to see you back too:)

Agreed it is a brave and correct thing to do admitting when you've made a mistake.

Despite being strong in my ways in 'the heat of the moment' i do always reflect afterwards.

I had to do it, if i didn't apologise it would go against everything i know.