Candyfloss

Have aspergers and my brain feels strained when have to do any work? and i give up or if i do it i rush it and its like i cant do it? and alsoi dont

understand simple things - eg instructions

i am slow and still after time dont get things? :(

could just be simple instructions

ages ago there was a joke - what cheese is made backwards? everyone got it in the first few seconds - i didnt / couldnt - 2 weeks later i finally realized what it was?

like at school - everyone would understand - but not me?

there was this maths pie sheet - i asked a teacher what it meant / what to do - he told me once - i said ok i understand then said - no i dont understand (cause i didnt) i asked him about four times - still had no clue

It could be a number of reasons, sensory overload, stress, anxiety, fatigue, insomnia or something you might have eaten or drank. ive started experiencing similiar issues due to my distractibility, my sleep patterns all over the place and im in pain. i find writing down what im going to do in small steps (and asking others to do the same) helps, taking fish oils for concentration and dairy has in the past also made it worse.

Sounds to me like an auditory processing problem - you probably need visual input as well. People will need to show you as well as tell you.

cb

Sounds to me like an auditory processing problem - you probably need visual input as well. People will need to show you as well as tell you.

cb

i agree that more visual supports could help you process the information better. Colorimeter lenses helped me for sometime to hear better until the chelation cured the scotopic sensitivity.