Sign in to follow this  
fiorelli

Tribunal

Those who have been to tribunal, did you get any idea/feelings from the panel about what the outcome might have been? How did you cope with the wait between tribunal and finding out the 'verdict'?

I have been through tribunal before and have one coming up a week on Monday. I really didn't know how it would go last time. On the day they were unsure whether the school we named or the LEA school was the right school for DS. The panel did go with the LEA's choice of school in the end. The two weeks waiting for the decision was hell :(

OMG!!! i didn't real;ise you dont' find out on the day!! my son is going to miss a whole month of year 10 as well as all year 9, noone tells you these things, i will never cope without knowing!!! How DO you get through it!!! Do they ever decide on the day? Does anyone know x

Those who have been to tribunal, did you get any idea/feelings from the panel about what the outcome might have been? How did you cope with the wait between tribunal and finding out the 'verdict'?

Long time no speak!

I hope you get the result you want.

Simon

Long time no speak!

I hope you get the result you want.

Simon

Hiya Simon Hope you're well.

It has been a long time! To be honest, I feel like have been all take and no give on here lately. I have been throughly floored by L going to high school and the battle that has gone along with it. But now I have done all I can I am totally lost and trying to find a little hope.

So, I too, hope that we get the result that we want. After the result comes through, I may come on and talk about it in a bit more detail, as that is the one thing I found difficult in the whole process was there that there was very little in the way of other peoples views/feelings/info as to what happens at tribunal.

Fi x

well good luck with it and whatever the result please share your experiences with us , You have done your best and can't do anymore thats how i feel at the moment, , i really hope it turns out how you want and that things improve for you, x