Sign in to follow this  
justine1

Been to Uni induction

Hi

I have had a very busy but good day today.I went for a pre-induction at Uni and it was really nice as I spoke to one of the lecturers about my placements in January cause of my situation and she was very understanding :thumbs:

Eli and Dan went to the childminder and it went well.It was the first time I left Eli,I was so nervous but he hardly even cried and seemed very comfortable on the sofa when I collected them.While Dan was bouncing on the trampoline with 6 other kids,he made friends with boys that are almost three times older!!!!And kept going back to talk to them.He even ate three slices of pizza :o

Sam and Josh went bowling with my brothers Stroke support group,they had a good time.My brother said Sam was stimming but he said he didnt draw attention to him and he was very happy.

Now it seems so real,I am going to Uni :thumbs::dance:

Glad your induction went well and the boys were happy with the childminder. It's really nice that Dan was able to make friends in such a short space of time.

Sounds great :thumbs: And good that they know about your situation as I'm sure they'll try to help you and make placements as easy as possible. :)