mrsrosa

feeling quite positive at the moment

hello there,after having a tough time in the weeks after my daughters diagnois im having a okay time at the mo,just found out she has been given 5 hours 1-1 for her time at playgroup once were back in sept so thats good,im begining to realise we are lucky she has been diagnosed at such an early age (she is 3.5)

went for a hair cut today and i explained my daughters problems to my hairdreser,the first person id told outside family and close friends,i did it without getting upset which amazed me! she was lovely and said if there is anything she can do to make whole trip easier just to let her know,feel better she knows there is a reason behind her tantrums whilst there!

sure every week will be up and down but at mo feel like i can cope finally,guess you find out your stronger than you first thought!

Im glad you are feeling more positive, especially when its the holidaays. Enjoy your time with your daughter this summer, 6 weeks isnt that long. Ide rather it be longer as my children are easier to manage when they are off school. Its a long process from start to finish when getting a diagnosis so hopefully you can understand and as you said others will to when being with your dd why she is a little different. you already proved to yourself that you are strong getting to this stage, now just enjoy the sun before the new term begins.

You have the right attitude, keep it up and best wishes for a peaceful holiday for you and your daughter.

Im glad you are feeling more positive, especially when its the holidaays. Enjoy your time with your daughter this summer, 6 weeks isnt that long. Ide rather it be longer as my children are easier to manage when they are off school. Its a long process from start to finish when getting a diagnosis so hopefully you can understand and as you said others will to when being with your dd why she is a little different. you already proved to yourself that you are strong getting to this stage, now just enjoy the sun before the new term begins.

thankyou,i must be one of the few people that looks forward to the hols,ive also got a 8 year old daughter and i love having them at home together,like you say sometimes easier! fingers crossed for a dry summer x