BuntyB

giant wacky warehouse anywhere?

I promised my kids we would go somewhere nice as a treat. They are all sad that they are too big to go in Wacky warehouse type places; 15-18 years. I know of one for people with autism but it's quite small. Is there anywhere that has a big place to let them run about and let off steam?

Try putting in the location onto their website, http://www.wackywarehouse.co.uk/locations.htm

I don't need to find a wacky warehouse- my kids are too big to go in them. We did once go to a similar thing in Liverpool where adults were allowed in but it closed down. I just want to find out if anyone knows a similar place that lets adults in.

I don't need to find a wacky warehouse- my kids are too big to go in them. We did once go to a similar thing in Liverpool where adults were allowed in but it closed down. I just want to find out if anyone knows a similar place that lets adults in.

I know of one in Cornwall - but that might be a bit far for you;) you're best bet is probably just to google indoor play area in your postcode/surounds then phone each one and ask

Our local wacky warehouse runs a special needs night, 6pm till 8pm on a tuesday. There is no height or age restriction at present. Also there is a play centre in york, not sure if i can mention the name on here, but adults are usually allowed on the aparatus.

I have often thought that somehing like this would be great!

When I lived in Essex there was a big soft play centre had a massive pyramid in the middle as well and adults and children went on... not sure if it exists any more as it was over 10 years ago and not even sure where it was apart from that it might have been dagenham...

Just did a quick search and although this might be too far for you, looks great if folks are near devon...

Looks good and says for all family .. http://www.twinlakespark.co.uk/index2.htm

Thanks Kathryn, yes it was Creepy Crawlies i was referring to. Great for all ages as it is split into age sections and has outdoor climbing area, farm, go karts , sandpit etc.xx