Annea

GCSE Results...

Hi all,

As you can see by my past posts we have struggled terribly with my daughters education until we finally won on appeal a place at a priory school for her.

On Tuesday, we got her GCSE results and I am so proud of her!!

She took GCSE's in 6 subjects and got 2 A's 1 B and 3 C's!! She is moving forward to a priory FE college in conjunction with a mainstream college and will be studying toward 4 A levels from next year.

2 years ago she was on the verge of a nervous break down but is now managing so well...

I am so proud and would like to say that to everyone else who is struggling with their childrens education, keep fighting as it really will be worth it in the end!

xx

Hi all,

As you can see by my past posts we have struggled terribly with my daughters education until we finally won on appeal a place at a priory school for her.

On Tuesday, we got her GCSE results and I am so proud of her!!

She took GCSE's in 6 subjects and got 2 A's 1 B and 3 C's!! She is moving forward to a priory FE college in conjunction with a mainstream college and will be studying toward 4 A levels from next year.

2 years ago she was on the verge of a nervous break down but is now managing so well...

I am so proud and would like to say that to everyone else who is struggling with their childrens education, keep fighting as it really will be worth it in the end!

xx

That's brilliant :clap: :clap: :clap:

Edited by NickyB

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

That is great news.

Thankyou so much for posting too.

Ben could well be bright enough to go on to do A levels however I often wonder whether he will be able to cope.

It is great to know that things can work out even after a difficult time.

Karen.

Thanks everyone,

I too am worried about her ability to cope but she will be residentail at a priory FE college and then will attend a main stream college with support.

I would like to say congratulations to everyone else who has had results over the past few weeks.

x

That is so amazing, and inspiring - has she always achieved well academically?

I ask because our daughter will take her GCSE next year and is predicted to get mainly Cs and Ds which we feel is well below her potential. She has been suffering from depression and was only diagnosed with Aspergers last year.

We have a tribunal date of 4th October - the LEA have said there's no point assessing her needs as it's too late.

Carol

xx