Sign in to follow this  
Sally44

School reports I have never seen

I've been checking all the documents listed as having been sent to the LEA towards the new Statement.

There are many documents I submitted that are not listed on the front of the Statement as having been sent to them. These include my EP, SALT and OT reports. The AR reports are more up to date, but my understanding is that my reports are still relevent and should have been included at least on the front.

I understand that LEAs only have to list in the schedule the documents "they considered and which went towards the final Statement". So does that mean they have acted legally by excluding all my documentation?

I presume that when I appeal I simply include all my documentation again as having been excluded.

In the Schedule none of my documents or evidence are included. Only the LEA/NHS evidence.

There is also an additional report put together 3 months after the AR from the SENCO that I have never seen. I presume they should send me a copy of it.

Edited by Sally44