Sign in to follow this  
Kathryn

And I have made ten thousand posts...

This is 10002 actually. I didn't even notice I was getting there - or even when I passed it. Hugely disappointed. My 10000th should have been erudite, poetic and memorable but I think it was something fairly pedestrian in Education about statements. :lol:

Assuming each post takes an average of 3 minutes to write, how many days of my life have I spent doing this? :ph34r::blink::hypno:

K x

Edited by Kathryn

This is 10002 actually. I didn't even notice I was getting there - or even when I passed it. Hugely disappointed. My 10000th should have been erudite, poetic and memorable but I think it was something fairly pedestrian in Education about statements. :lol:

Assuming each post takes an average of 3 minutes to write, how many days of my life have I spent doing this? :ph34r::blink::hypno:

K x

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I have to do a few more to catch up. :D

Karen.

K x

hem hem... :lol:

Congratulations on achieving the 10k (I think!) :thumbs:

And as you selflessly give you time to be harangued, insulted, piggy-in-the-middle conscientiously mod this forum, you don't even get a mountain to show for it :( Is 10,000 Everest? If so, do be sure to bring all your litter back down with you, the mountain-side is getting awfully dirty. :shame:

10,000 posts (we'll ignore the extra 5) at 3 minutes each is 500 hours. That would be almost 21 days of continual posting :o (this of course does not account for reading threads, thinking about responses, PMs, sleeping, eating :eat: ...).

My goodness that's a mammoth achievement :hypno:. I thought you were exaggerating when I saw the thread title :blink:.

Congratulations, you now officially have no life :thumbs:

:lol: Although actually, as Kathryn's been a member for 53,520 hours she has actually put less than 1% of her time here into posting - very poor effort! :shame::ph34r:

I knew I could rely on you to come up with the maths, Mumble! :thumbs::notworthy::lol:

Not dedication exactly: I clocked up a significant number of those posts even before I ever became a mod, as I joined out of desperation in the middle of a crisis situation with my daughter and the need to get the support and advice I wasn't getting "out there". Rather like many people here I think! The crisis continued for a long time and so I lived on this forum, absorbed a lot and posted a lot.

I can honestly say that without the collective support and wisdom from so many people here, I wouldn't have got through this (relatively) intact, so thanks again all of yous - including people who've moved on from the forum if you read this. :):notworthy:>:D<<'>

I don't post much personal stuff nowadays about my daughter which may give the false impression that life is all roses - it's not so. We're still dealing with many issues - and although I don't post much publicly because she is now an adult and entitled to her privacy, I'm happy to give an update to friends old and new - drop me a pm. :)

K x