Sign in to follow this  
smiley1590

goin to southport for a week's hols!!!

we goin on sun hols £9.50 token deal out newspaper we stay at pontins camp i goin with my parents my twin brother and my 5 years old neice . my neice really excited bless her she'll be so hyped up tomorrow mornin we wakin up bout 10.30 ish and leavin at 11am as takes a little while ages actually due to traffic build up is mental especially it being half term week everyone be on the roads have same kind ideas to get away for week with family! we normally stop for drink at the pub and packet of crisps too! as can't get into the camp until 4pm and usually choas everyone arriving at same time is crazy busy rush of people lining up at recpetion of their keys to their chalet we on top floor! normally really cold down there so gloves coats all the way .... visit blackpool and see the pretty lights ....!!! we coming back on friday ... but on sunday the first year anniversary of my nan's ( my mum's mum death) grrr.... dreading need to chill relax while away but worry get paranoid about stuff still! like timesheet been handed in signed by boss ..... stupid really just can't stop it drives me mad crazy!

XKLX

you'll be fine smiley ,having a bit of swimming and exercise is a good release of stress and you get a buzz from the exercise .the roads will be busy with half term but then its a good thing seeing other people and parents all doing the same thing .The dunes at southport are cool .There's a wildlife bit and a bit where they train horses and ride sandyachts on the sands.have a nice break .philipo.

ps bought a trimumph t120 from southport years ago .

quickest hols ever drove along motorway mum heard funny noise/sound mum was worried as had ALOT bad luck with her car already spent loads money on it to get fixed of everything poss wrong! eventually found a garage at side of motor way asked mechanic explained that could be the power steering t mum asked him if save to drive he said no the safest bet as nearer home than hols was turn around and go back home and get the car looked at in the garage which were ut is now and car possibly being looked at tomorrow as got alot work load on at the garage .... parents said we can have day trip neice stayin with us .... bad luck seems to follow wherever we go we so unlucky i'm gutted we all so excited looking forward to break away from here so damn annoying frustratin! esp with my nan's 1st anniversary comin up on sunday!

XKLX